Applications are now live for the 9th Rise of the Rest Road Trip!
Create an account to get started. You will be able to save and come back to the application with your login.
All innovative startups are encouraged to apply. Applicants for our Wichita, Tulsa, Oklahoma City, and Northwest Arkansas competitions are not limited to a single sector or industry.
Our pitch competition in St. Louis will be open to companies whose core focus relates to AgTech or the Future of Food technologies or adjacent focus areas that support them or take advantage of associated data. We are looking for companies from around the United States that are working on innovative ideas and business models that address critical problems relating to these industries, their partners, and their customers.
Where does my startup need to be headquartered?
- Monday, April 20 | Wichita, KS—any early-stage startup based in Kansas
- Tuesday, April 21 | Tulsa, OK—any early-stage startup based in Oklahoma
- Wednesday, April 22 | Oklahoma City, OK—any early-stage startup based in Oklahoma
- Thursday, April 23 | Northwest Arkansas, AR—any early-stage startup based in Arkansas
- Friday, April 24 | St. Louis,MO—anywhere in the United States and its territories
Note: you may only apply to pitch in one city. Since Tulsa and Oklahoma City are both located in Oklahoma, you may choose either city if you are a startup HQ’d in the state. There is no advantage to applying in one city versus another.
Companies will be judged on:
- Bold Idea — Does the idea "swing for the fences" and have the potential to disrupt a big industry or even change the world? What type of problem are you solving?
- Market – How big is the addressable market for your company? Are you disrupting an existing market and/or creating a new one?
- Team — Does the team have the skills, leadership, track record, and commitment to move forward on this idea?
- Execution — Are there strong early indicators of customer growth, revenue, or other measurable traction? Have you demonstrated product-market fit? What is the strategy for product development, marketing, sales, and growth?
- Business Model — Has a revenue model been defined and is it realistic and sustainable?
Companies must submit a completed application no later than 11:59 PM EST Monday, February 24, 2020, to be considered. The finalists will be notified by Tuesday, March 24, 2020.
For more information about startup eligibility and the pitch competition, check out our FAQ.